30. New experiences.
Sometimes we get stuck in our way of doing things. And sometimes we need to realize that even if that way isn't necessarily bad, God has a much, much better way. Harder? Probably, but His plans, though hard, are unimaginably rewarding.
Lesson for today: Listen for His guidance.
31. Scary situations.
At the time they don't seem that great, but they are huge learning opportunities. And I know I would have never gotten to where I am today if not for the scary times when I had a distinct choice to make: Either freak out and get totally stressed, or trust God completely to do what He does.
His Promise: "in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."
It's a huge challenge for me to remember in all cases that no matter what happens everything is going to be fine He's got it all worked out. And He loves me! What a beautiful thought.
No comments:
Post a Comment