32. Encouragement.
So, I have quite a few friends, some that barely know me or don't know me at all, that give me sooo much encouragement! Wow, I'm not sure I could make it without you guys! I could name a ton of people right off the bat that have encouraged me so much to keep on keeping on! I'm sure they don't even realize it at the time, but that's when it encourages me most. I don't know how to thank them, but I sure thank God for them a lot.
33. Union
One of the things that amazes me the most about Christianity is the way that Christians can interact. There are so many people that I disagree with on a huge number of levels and yet we can sit down, talk for hours and get along perfectly well; I know because I've done it a couple time. It wouldn't be possible except we have at least this one thing in common: our love for Christ. Yeah, we disagree (and I'm talking BIG disagreements) but I feel no tension or awkwardness around them, and I have pretty great relationships with some of them.
Bible verse: "Woe to them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!"
This has definitely helped me to be able to compromise with others, and let go of my pride (Although pride never really goes away...I really despise pride, it always jumps up and pulls you down when you least expect it.).
Sisters are wonderful things.
No comments:
Post a Comment