35. Seeing old friends.
It's sure one of the joys of life. I just got to hang out with someone I've known for forever it seems. Haven't seen him for years. We didn't have to talk, we just worked together on a project and it seemed like old times.
You know that feeling, when it seems like you really could start flying? I usually get it when I am in awe of God's creation. Yesterday I climbed up to the very tip top of a tall tree. Everything looks different from up there!! I listened to Christian music on my I-pod and sang along. The wind was really blowing the tree around and..it was amazing. I feel so blessed to have the time and the opportunity to do things like that.
I'm starting to think that I have Lyme; it's been tough. I try, try, *try* to keep up a joyful attitude when my mind gets all confused and everything seems louder than it should and my brain freaks out. It's hard, and I feel terrible when I lose control of myself. I tell myself that I'll do better next time, but...will I?
God never said "obey my commands when it's easy".
You will develop a measure of control over yourself with practice....but there will always be those times when you blow it. I love you.
ReplyDelete