Do not be afraid to feel.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Music

Today I am thankful for music, instruments and artists that compose songs.

 There is something about making music...I can't describe. But I will definitely say that when I play instruments, especially if it's a song that I've composed; it doesn't feel like I'm making it, it feels like it's a part of me. Something that flows out of my soul, through my fingers and into the instrument. It's not just music, it's a language that expresses my emotions. And it takes me far away from this world and all its troubles. Music can give me a deep, empty but strangely beautiful hole in my chest, or it can make me want to dance all over the house with a big cheesy grin on my face.

 I'm praying for a chance to learn better how to play, we'll see what God's plans are :)

 *Almost Thanksgiving!*

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment