20. Being healthy
Wow, I mean what a blessing. And right now I'm not sure how long that blessing will last which is making me appreciate it more. But I can still climb trees, go horseback riding, swimming in the pond and most everything that my friends are able to do!
21. Conviction of my heart.
Conviction is hard sometimes, but oh so necessary for a wonderful relationship with the Lord!
Up till now I've been giving thanks to God for mostly the things I see as good, but I will definitely be including the unexplained things too. Only God knows what is best for us.
So, 22. Missing my friends greatly.
23. Feeling like I'm already stretched out and realizing there's still more work than ever.
I'm so tired. And there is so much work to be done. I know it's for a reason though, and I'm determined to stick it out.
Praising God for life, with it's pleasures and sorrows He gives us true life. He wants us to enjoy this life! Let His words encourage you today!
No comments:
Post a Comment