Do not be afraid to feel.

Friday, August 12, 2011

16. God's Mercy
 I was going to wait to do this one until I had more time, but I don't really see that happening sooo, mercy. Wow, I can't even begin to explain what an undeserved blessing God's mercy is, but it has gotten me through so many things.

17. The promise of a new beginning.
 Every time I mess up, every time I feel like I want to stop trying because of how badly things are looking, God reminds me that He gives new grace for every mistake. We can start from the beginning every time with more determination and more love for Him.

18. Wind.
 Haha, one of my friends actually told me that my personality reminded her of "A strong wind" (??) but wind actually does something funny to me. I've been in forty mph winds and somehow I feel so...I don't know, I can't really explain it but it's almost like I feel closer to God. Maybe it's the unseen power that characterizes wind, I'm not sure.

19. Sisters.
I mean, wow. What would I do without Shaina???? She is like a rock that's always there, anchoring me and keeping me steady. She encourages me, challenges me, strengthens me, laughs with me, and balances me out. I can't imagine what my life would be if God hadn't blessed our family with her. She's just...amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment