Do not be afraid to feel.

Monday, August 29, 2011

33. Front porch schoolwork.
 Ok, so my parents decided a long time ago that they were going to go against the flow and home-school us...which basically means I can do school wherever I want to :D and I can do it however early in the morning I want to too and get it over with early which leaves time for other things...like blogging and potty training my little siblings. Speaking of potty training, I'm very proud to announce that my little bro just made his first poopy in the pot today!!

34. Seasons.
 Life goes in seasons. We just had a busy season. Now it's time for a season of school :D
 For my Mom it's been a season of suffering; a very long season. We're praying that that season would end and she could move on to a new season.
 Faith. 

A beautiful verse for persevering through hard seasons:
 "I implore you to walk in a manner worthy of the calling with which you have been called, with all humility and gentleness, with patience, showing tolerance for one another in love,  being diligent to preserve the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace."  
 Ephesians 4  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment