Do not be afraid to feel.

Friday, August 5, 2011

5.  Laughing.

 My friends and I sit in a circle in the middle of nowhere under the *amazing* stars that God made and tell our funny stories. We laugh till tears start rolling down our cheeks and we are rolling around in the dirt holding our stomachs.  Every time I see my best friends I burst into laughter. I can't explain it, it must be from the joy that comes from knowing them and knowing that they love me. I pray that God would help me to fully appreciate them and bless them as much as they have blessed me.

6. Flowers from younger brothers.
They make my day. Not long after Levi learned to put words together he went outside and picked me flowers and came towards me looking very proud of himself and said "For you."  God has blessed me with such sweet siblings and I forget to remember that sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment