Do not be afraid to feel.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

[Randomness]

So, this is going to be random, but that's just me, haha.

 First of all, I love that my brother's hearts are tender. Because of my selfishness I sometimes get wrongfully angry or upset with them, and every time little tears brim in their eyes, and it touches my heart. This world needs more tender guys, and I love seeing their tender spirits just as much as I hate it when I get upset with them. It makes me think about all the kids that have been brought up constantly having their feelings ignored and crushed, so they decide not to feel anymore. And it breaks my heart. 

 I saw a pair of gorgeous boots a while ago and started talking about them...quite a bit, I wanted them so badly. Before my brother went to TN he gave me the money to by them and he was sooo sweet. Of course, I couldn't take it, and felt kind of bad for talking about them so much, but it made me smile and feel loved for all my deficiencies.

 Another thing I have been thinking about is my amazing friends. And how they drop me random e-mails to ask how I'm doing, how to pray for me, and sometimes just to tell me they care. I reminds me how blessed I am, and seriously makes my day that much better every time without fail. I can't help but feel joyful with these kind of friends.

 So basically, I'm so grateful that my parents helped me pick me friends wisely. I would be somewhere completely different from where I am otherwise. They have changed me so much, and I can't help but shutter to think about what I might have done if I had had the wrong kind of influence growing up.
 Truly, "Sheltered is good" it's something that parents do when they truly care. I'm so thankful that they cared, and still do.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment