I've heard that when people are in love, they never want to be parted. When they leave each other they feel a pain in their chest, and the excitement for their next meeting keeps them going through life's difficulties.
I think I'm falling for my Savior.
There are so many beautiful love poems/stories/movies. You know, the ones that take your breath away, leave tears in your eyes and a warm feeling in your stomach. I'm convinced that out of all of them none come close to equaling the beauty of the love story that Christ demonstrated through His life, death and crazy love. He went through more pain and suffering for us than anyone has ever gone through. He loved with purer love then I could dream of being capable of through it all, and He did it with humility. And that is why we celebrate Christmas.
He thought us worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment