11. Beauty.
Beauty is something that speaks to us all in some way. I think every good thing has some beauty of it's own.And I think God made beauty to be appreciated, and sometimes we need to stop and just take in the beauty of life. Trying to do that today.
12.Times of relaxation.
Seriously, wow. My life has been a whirlwind, and in some ways that's a good thing. But we aren't made to be constantly running. And it is so important that God made a special day of rest for us! I think that humans naturally are always looking for the next thing to accomplish, the next task to undertake; but God wants us to just rest in Him and not worry about getting all that other stuff done. "There is always enough time in the day to do what God wants you to do" -Unknown.
13. Music.
It does something to me. Singing automatically gives me peace; when I play instruments it's like I don't even try to make something, it just comes naturally. I could spend hours at the piano without thinking about much at all and just taking in the music.
No comments:
Post a Comment