Do not be afraid to feel.

Saturday, August 6, 2011

9. Rain
 To read my favorite novel and listen to the rain patter against the window is truly a blessing. That hasn't happened for a while though. We are actually in the middle of a drought, which means pumping water every day for the cattle and watering the garden. But God is always faithful to pull us through the times without rain. He is so good to us.

10. A daddy that works ever so hard to provide for his family.
 I haven't seen him in a while actually, he's on a long business trip and I really miss him. My daddy is amazing though. He works into the early morning hours, gives encouragement and guidance to his children and tries so hard to find the time to have long talks with us. I really have no idea what I would do without him.

No comments:

Post a Comment